Full camper conversion
Dave and Kim brought their 2012 LWB T5 to us for a full Kustom conversion. The van already had a Reimo poptop roof and a Eberspacher diesel heater fitted.
Firstly we fitted Dynamat soundproofing on the side panels and floor, then further insulation was installed before the van was fully carpeted in anthracite on all exposed metalwork.
The full camper conversion consists of:
- Full length units finished in gloss cream and black
- Waeco Cr50 fridge/freezer
- SMEV9222 hob and sink unit
- PMS3 power management system
- 240V hook up
- Microwave finished in black
- Black heavy duty speckled flooring
- Custom LED lighting
A crash-tested and certified RIB bed was fitted and upholstered in black leather with diamond stitching and cream piping with the front cab seats upholstered to match also both cab seats on swivel bases.
We also upgraded the headunit and installed rear speakers.